|Company Name:||RP Support Limited|
|Business Address:||Unit 3 Premus, Brunel Park, Coldharbour Way, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8AP|
|Telephone:||+44 (0)1296 425665|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1296 425665|
|VAT Number:||GB 911 5976 15|
|Country of Origin:||United Kingdom|
2nd floor, 1 Church Square, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1AE
RP Support ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.rps.ltd website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our website.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us or download information about products and services.
What type of information is collected from you?
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address (“Personal Information”), IP address and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. If you purchase a product from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- process orders that you have submitted;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about tradeshows or promotions of our associated companies goods and services;
- process a job application.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who is the personal data going to be shared with?
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website, to provide the website on our behalf, to perform website -related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Third parties may have access to your data through:
- Cloud software programs (including, but not limited to: Office 365) in order to store and process your data.
- 3D Printer and Materials Manufacturers (including, but not limited to: Markforged, HP, Materialise, DSM, Somos, ALM) if we think you have an interest in their products.
- Analytics & Research Software (including, but not limited to: Google Analytics, MailChimp, Salesforce, Google Adwords).
- Couriers (including, but not limited to: TNT, Fed Ex and UPS, Pallet to Ship, Flag Transport. Royal Mail) in order to fulfill your orders and requests.
- Companies providing us with professional services, such as World Pay, web development or consultancy
These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
How long is my data going to be held?
If you opt-in to marketing communications via email, phone or post we will hold your data indefinitely until you opt-out of all of these, after which we will delete your data unless one of the following also applies: If you make a purchase with us we will store your data for 6 years after the last sale for tax purposes. If you request a quote or a free sample we will hold your data for 12 months.
You have a right to request information on the data we have saved on you as well as, in certain circumstances, a right to the correction, blocking or deletion of your personal data. To exercise these rights as well as for any further information or explanations, please write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not get the best experience from our website.
- Google: Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Facebook: Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or in accordance with an order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. As such we make no warranties as to the level of security afforded to your data, except that we will always act in accordance with the relevant UK and EU legislation.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United Kingdom and process it there.
In the event that a dispute arises with regards to the international transfer of data, you agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the matter.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
This Policy shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the website
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the website and we use different types of cookies to run the website:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Preferences cookies. We may use preferences cookies to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality of a registered user or a user’s language preference.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the website is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the website to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the website, deliver advertisements on and through the website, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google:
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft:
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple:
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: