Maximum control during progress
In-printer quality checks reported via a touchscreen, help minimise errors and enable easy and accurate job progress tracking.
Breakthrough speed up to 10 times faster1 with 30 million drops per second across each inch of the working area.
Accurate thermal control of every layer enables predictive corrections voxel by voxel for optimal mechanical properties.
The HP Jet Fusion 3D Build Unit— included within the printer— is moved on for cooling right after job completion allowing a continuous printing process that maximizes productivity.
No additional room for parts removal needed with enclosed unpacking and material collection system, including a laminar hood.
Optimize cost and part quality, with cost-efficient materials that offer industry-leading reusability. Plan production times more accurately and predictably, to increase your overall operational efficiency.
Flexibility – print using different materials.
The HP Jet Fusion 3D External Tank allows the extraction of recycled material from the Processing Station so it can be replaced by a different material.
Reduce labor time
Automated material mixing and loading systems help streamline your workflow and reduce labor time.
Superior, consistent part quality
In just 30 minutes, HP Multi-Jet Fusion technology made a chain link that weighs .25 lbs and lifts five tons.
Breakthrough speed up to 10 times faster¹ with 30 million drops per second across each inch of the working area.
Lowest cost per part
Reduce your costs, opening your doors to short-run manufacturing.
- Use advanced and custom print modes to control mechanical, functional and aesthetic properties, as well as accuracy and speed part-quality monitoring.
- Benefit from advanced part-quality monitoring during printing.
- Add additional parts – while printing is already in progress – for urgent jobs.
- Experience enhanced performance thanks to a higher disk capacity and additional memory.
- Based on internal testing and simulation, HP Multi-Jet Fusion 3D average printing time is up to 10 times faster than average printing time of comparable fused deposition modelling (FDM) and selective laser sintering (SLS) printer solutions from $100,000 USD to $300,000 USD on market as of April, 2016. Testing variables for the HP Multi-Jet Fusion 4210/4200 Printing Solutions: Part quantity: 1 full build chamber of parts from HP Multi-Jet Fusion 3D at 20% of packing density versus same number of parts on above-mentioned competitive devices; Part size: 30 cm3; Layer thickness: 0.08 mm/0.003 inches.
- Based on internal testing and public data for solutions on market as of April, 2016. Cost analysis based on: standard solution configuration price, supplies price, and maintenance costs recommended by manufacturer. Common cost criteria: using HP 3D High Reusability PA 12 material, and the powder reusability ratio recommended by manufacturer. HP Multi-Jet Fusion 3D 4200 Printing Solution average printing cost per part is half the average cost of comparable fused deposition modelling (FDM) and selective laser sintering (SLS) printer solutions from $100,000 to $300,000 USD. Cost criteria: printing 1 build chamber per day/5 days per week over 1 year of 30 cm3 parts at 10% packing density. HP Multi-Jet Fusion 3D 4210 Printing Solution average printing cost per part is 65% lower versus the average cost of comparable FDM and SLS printer solutions from $100,000 to $300,000 USD and is 50% lower versus the average cost of comparable SLS printer solutions for $300,000 to $450,000 USD. Cost criteria: printing 1.4 full build chambers of parts per day/5 days per week over 1 year of 30 cm3 parts at 10% packing density on fast print mode.