We are always looking for new people to join our team and offer fantastic work packages, benefits, training and more. If you would like to work for a ground-breaking company making an impact in the industry, contact us to find out about the range of roles available today.
Customer/Field Service Engineers
We are currently looking for Customer/Field Service Engineers to join our expanding Team based from our offices in Aylesbury but operating UK wide and mainland Europe.
RPS – Provide Advanced Digital Manufacturing Solutions. We offer honest and professional technical support to all users of Stereolithography and Laser Sintering equipment including Laser Head Refurbishment, Maintenance & Repairs, Upgrades to Hardware, Spare Parts, as well as User Training and Service Contracts.
RPS are a small but dynamic company with a breadth of experience in the 3D printing/additive manufacturing industry. The team at RPS have drawn on this knowledge to design and manufacture our own large frame SLA machine the NEO 800.
RPS are also an authorised partner for HP Jet Fusion 3D printers. At RPS everyone’s input matters and your contribution could be valuable in our growth plans for the next few years.
Basic salary: competitive salary for the right candidate
Type of contract: Full Time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Customer Support (Field Service) Engineer ensures optimum operational performance for systems installed at the customers’ site. RPS delivers technical service to customers including installation, relocation, repair and preventative maintenance. They optimize system performance to minimize equipment downtime and ensure maximum overall customer satisfaction. Field engineers will be involved in the refurbishment of machines to make ready for re-sale.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of 3D printing processes ideally SLA and or SLS.
- A full clean driving licence and valid passport.
- Must be honest, reliable, and have the ability to communicate on different levels
- Mechanical aptitude
- Electronics background (preferable but not essential)
- Self-motivated with personal organisational skills
- UK residency
- Be prepared to travel across the UK and mainland Europe
What do we offer?
- Annual Salary + benefits
- Full training
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Mileage allowance
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- A collaborative, professional and friendly working environment
- Excellent support team and administration back up